Xiaowen ZhangAssistant Research Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
Office Phone: 210-562-4159
Department: Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
- B. S., Tsinghua University, 2009
- PhD, University of Texas Health Sciences Center- San Antonio, 2015
- AACR Scholar-in-Training award, AACR, 2018.
- 1st place research award at department of Molecular Medicine Research Day, 2017.
- 1st place research award at department of Molecular Medicine Research Day, 2015.
- Presentation award in the 16th Annual South Padre Island Conference: cell signaling, cancer prevention & therapy, 2014.
- The role of BRCA1 in breast cancer development.
- The function of transcription elongation in cardiac physiology.
View publications by this faculty member from January 1, 2013 - present
Additional publications published before January 1, 2013 may be available within Himmelfarb Library's database.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the healthcare related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.