Randall OwenClinical Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Office Phone: 202-741-2911
Department: Emergency Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Texas, Dallas, 1985
- Master of Science, Yale University, 1987
- Master of Philosophy, Yale University, 1988
- Master of Science, California Institute of Technology, 1994
- Mechanical Engineer, California Institute of Technology, 1999
- Master of Business Administration, University of California, Los Angeles, 1999
- Master of Science, University of Oxford, Uk, 2007
- Master of Science in Health Sciences, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2013
View publications by this faculty member from January 1, 2013 - present
Additional publications published before January 1, 2013 may be available within Himmelfarb Library's database.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.