- Demographic Health Surverys
USAID and Macro International's site providing health information about Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- OGHA Office of Global Health Affairs
The Office of Global Health Affairs offers a statistics page with great resources for global numbers.
- Health, nutrition and population (HNP) statistics
Offers country data sheets.
- DOLPHN The Data Online for Population, Health and Nutrition system is an online data resource with current and historical country level information.
- United Nations ECE provides links to statistics organizations in countries around the world.
- WHOSIS Health related epidemiological and statistical information from WHO.
U.S. Health Statistics: Web Portals
- FedStats is a gateway to statistics from U.S. Federal agencies.
- Health Data for All provides interactive tables that access the CDC/NCHS data warehouse.
- HSS Data Council Gateway to Data and Statistics finds statistics and other data related to health and human services.
- National Center for Health Statistics A wide range of statistical information with links to source material is available from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHE)
- Access a wide variety of data covering morbidity, mortality, injuries, and more from CDC Wonder
- Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce Links to resources for public health professionals
U.S. Health Statistics: Websites
- The Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System BRFSS has national and state telephone survey data.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services includes data on enrollment, spending, claims, and more.
- Find statistics on a wide variety of health topics in Fast Stats
- HCUP (Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project) A large collection of hospital care data is available from HCUP, the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project
- Health, United States is an annual report on national trends in health statistics.
- Health People 2010 includes the Data 2010 database.
- MMW is the morbidity and mortality weekly report It contains reports and information about specific diseases reported by health departments.
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)
- National Health Interview Survey
- National Hospital Discharge and Ambulatory Surgery Data
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (2012) is a collection of statistics on social, health, and economic conditions in the U.S.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration has data on drug abuse, emergency department episodes, and more.
Women's Health Statistics
- Womenshealth.gov Links to resources containing women's health statistics.
- Fast Stats: Women's Health Selected statistics on death, disease, and physician and hospital visits.
- Healthy Women: State Trends in Health and Mortality Data on mortality, health behavior and risk factors, by state, sex, race, age and year.
- Women's Health Data Book covers the latest data and trends on the wide range of health issues that women face over their lifetimes.
- Women's Health USA 2005 Includes figures on health status, protective and risk factors, morbidity, reproductive health, and utilization of health services.